Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Having better Bones

Well, here I am again.  Posting twice in the same day.  No, its not the end of the world.  My dear friend Dori S.  provided me with a wonderful article.  It is very interesting in that it states their studies show increased doses of Vit K2 helps with not only bone density but also bone pain.  This is something I will definitely print out and take with me to my nephrologist and my PCP(primary care practice doctor).  

I will update as I go.  I am not even certain this would be appropriate for someone like me with all my bone fractures and dialysis, but hey its always worth a hearty try. 

Thank you my friends for caring enough to share.  

SH did all the errands so I am about to start my treatment (a little late).  HUGZ to you all.  You are about to overcome and endure and survive yet another day.  Take a look in the mirror and tell yourself "well done".  Blessings 

http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Research/Vitamin-K2-shows-extremely-important-improvements-in-clinical-outcomes-for-bone-health 

No comments:

Post a Comment